Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a weekend!!

I had probably the most eventful week/weekend of my life this weekend. To start out on Thursday I got ENGAGED to the love of my life! Then on Friday I graduated college and today Saturday I packed up my whole life into a 6x10 trailer and am heading back home tomorrow morning to start my adult life. I start my new job June 13th and I am excited and really nervous all at the same time. The only thing that I didn't do well this weekend was my diet, I ate so bad all weekend I feel all sluggish and gross. Its amazing how the food you put into your body can make you feel so great or so horrible. Monday I'm getting back to it, especially since I have a wedding to get in shape for now. The wedding isn't set in stone yet since the engagement is so new, but we are thinking late next year maybe early 2013 since Robert still has to graduate in December.

I had a lot of pictures taken this weekend so that is what the rest of this post is going to be. So I hope you enjoy and can see all the excitement I had this weekend!!








Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend, I know I will have a busy one driving home and unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment