Weight Loss Journey

Monday, July 2, 2012

Back from my Hiatus!

Aloha Blog world.

I am back after my year hiatus. Life has finally settled in place I have been working as a nurse for over a year now and everything seems to finally settling down. However with my wedding approaching quickly I have lots to do with little time. November 16th will be here sooner then we know it.

Robert and I have been busy away planning. We have the most important things booked and figured out just a couple more kinks to work out. We both are settled in our jobs, and have been stressing about moving out of our apartment and buying our first house. It is still up in the air whether we will wait till after we are married or do it before. I honestly would prefer to wait because that is the last thing we need to add to our list of stressors already.

I also recently recommitted to WW for the billionth time, and I know this is cliche' to say but I plan on finally getting to my goal weight, I know everyone and myself included say that every time but I am holding myself accountable. I did not gain back all the weight I lost luckily but I gained back more then I would hope for. I just started my 4th week of doing online since with my busy night shift work schedule online is a lot more convenient. I have so far lost 9.4 pounds in 3 weeks, with about 15 pounds to go for my wedding goal.

This is the most recent photo of us :) We were suppose to take our engagement photos this weekend but due to the weather it was postponed, so hopefully I will have some professional photos to post soon :)

Till next time.
Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment