Weight Loss Journey

Monday, May 9, 2011

Let the countdown begin!

So as of today I am officially done with my undergraduate career! I will be walking across the stage this Friday at 3pm and will be all done! I still have a busy week ahead of me even though finals are done. I have two more days of a NCLEX review course that is 8am to 5pm, what a two days it is going to be, but I really need to just toughen up and stick it through.

I wasn't able to scan all of my graduation photos that I had taken onto my computer due to time constraint but I scanned two of my favorite and I'm going to share them with ya'll. Excuse my whiteness I need to tan, and trust me next week when I move back home with my parents I will be lounging by the pool enjoying my week off before I go back to work and put my big girl shoes on.


There were some other really good ones I will share later on when I get the time. I need to go prepare my lunch and snacks for tomorrow since I'm going to be at the school 8-5 and need to be prepared so I don't go to the vending machine or school store. Good thing I have a lot of fruits and veggies that I need to eat up by this weekend. I'm going to call it a night early tonight, because I've been up since 5 am for my final day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment