Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there, especially my amazing Momma! 


This is a picture of my Mom and I last year a little bit before I started my weight loss journey so I'm at my heaviest in this picture, but its the most recent picture of just my mom and I. I'm going to have to get some more recent pictures especially this weekend when I graduate!!!

Well I'm spending Mother's Day studying for my last final I have tomorrow morning and then I have an NCLEX review course for three days and graduate on Friday! For those that don't know what NCLEX is, its the official boards to become a licensed nurse. So even after I graduate I still have to pass boards in order to practice as a nurse. I wont be taking my boards till June so I have time to study and I'm taking two review courses so hopefully it will all pay off, but I'm going to save the stress of that for some other day.

My weight loss has been up and down this week, but I guess thats what I get for being obsessed with the scale and stepping on it every day ever since that cheat! No more till Friday and I'm going to do my best to eat as clean as possible this week before graduation because I know its going to involve a lot of yummy food and drinks. I know I can do this because the last think I want to do is sabotage myself again!!! I already feel guilty enough...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment