Weight Loss Journey

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Too bad instead of enjoying some yummy Mexican food and margaritas I am stuck studying for a final I have in the morning. Today I had a mental break down. Just the realization of one door closing and another opening scared me and I got emotional and instead of handling it like an adult. I went to food and binged on cheese and crackers. Of course it could've been worse I only ate about 500 calories worth of it. But tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I'm probably going to be up. But I'm moving on and accepting it, I was doing so good. Oh well I will put my big girl panties on and accept it like a big girl and just accept what the scale has in mind for me in the morning and get right back on plan and just learn from the mistake I made instead of dwell on it. Here's too eating clean for the rest of the week that way my size 8 graduation dress still fits!!!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment