Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back from my hiatus!

I know everyone probably thought I fell off the wagon or the face of the Earth. But believe it or not I did quit weight watchers for a couple of months due to financial hardships, but I however did keep up with my weight loss and have lost almost 30 pounds! I am however graduating college next Friday May 13th! I am currently weighing in at 157 which is 30 pounds lighter since starting weight watchers. It took me awhile to get out of the 170's because that was a comfortable weight for me, but I finally did and I busted through the 160's! 

I am moving back in with my parents after graduation and starting my new job June 13th! I have decided to re-committ myself to Weight Watchers in June to lose the last 20-25 pounds and finally reach my goal weight of 135. I have decided to do the meetings and getting the monthly pass that way I can use the e-tools because those have always been helpful for me. I am excited about making this commitment because I want to keep up with my weight loss and not gain back all my weight just because I started a new stressful time in my life with my new transition into adulthood. I feel like this is the best thing I can do for my future, especially since sometime next year my boyfriend and I plan on getting married and I want to be at my goal weight by then!!

I'm so excited to be back blogging to keep myself accountable and I have been keeping up with a lot of people just haven't taken the time to actually keep up with mine. But this is all changing!!!! I'm coming first again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment