Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday WI

Starting weight: 187
Last weeks weight: 177.4
This weeks WI: 174.6 (-2.8)
total loss of 12.4

I weighed in yesterday morning on my parents scale at 173.8 before the trek to my college home town and this morning I WI'd on my scale and weighed 174.6 so I'm just going to use that and start from there. I'm quite pleased with the progress I made this week, I've been thrown into a different environment and I'm been really well, I'm quite proud of myself!! I went out to eat yesterday and chose the healthies alternative!! I know I probably annoyed the waitress, making sure they didn't cook in butter and fat and stuff like that! But its my health overall so thats what matters, plus I left her a really good tip!

Right now I'm sitting at my DBF's house and he is making me dinner, and he's making it healthy just for me, using olive oil instead of tons of butter and fat that he usually uses! I'm so proud of him for really helping me out along this journey. Plus he says that he could stand to lose a little weight himself but he is lucky because he carries he weight mainly in his mid section so if he could lose like 10 pounds he would be set! Men they are so lucky!

Well anyways I just thought I would check in and update my WI. I went grocery shopping today to get a couple of my staples for the week I'm staying at my old apartment to make sure I stay OP and pack and all the necessary things prior to moving into my new apartment and such! I'm so excited!! But this is definitely a true test to my ability to keep OP, and I can't wait to take on the challenge :)

Keep treking everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment