Weight Loss Journey

Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Checking In!

Today has been a really busy day for me. I feel like I have been running errands all day long!! I had to go to the dentist this morning to get my temporary crown put on and then I took my grandmother to Wal-Mart, went and signed some papers at the dealership, and had lunch with my mom. We went to this place by work called Thai cottage and its really good. The food isn't that bad for you either, and of course the first thing I do is order a water and ask for a nutritional menu (which is great that they have!!) I stick to my usual pad thai chicken, which it has tofu in it and it is super yummy!! And the whole thing is only 10 points, and of course I box up half of it right away. I even splurged on a egg roll for 3 points today!

I'm working on packing up my things to get ready to go back to school tomorrow. I have to pack up my apartment up there and get everything ready to move into my new apartment next weekend! Its definitely going to be a challenge to stay OP this next week because I'm going to be in a different environment with my dbf and roommate. But I'm taking some staples from home and stopping at the grocery store first thing when I get there to get some fruits and veggies that way I can be prepared and don't set myself up for failure!! I feel great and I want to continue on in this journey. I've decided that I'm going to WI tomorrow morning before I leave so I can compare my parents scale with mine, to make sure they aren't too far off, but I will use the weight on Sunday that I weigh as my official weight!!

Wish me luck on my journey this week its definitely going to be a challenge!

Au voir bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment