Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hump day :)

Today was one of my days off, and it was nice sleeping in and recovering after 24 hours of work. I had to go to the dentist today and get 2 fillings and it was not fun. My mouth is so sore right now I can't even eat me some lunch, so I'm going to make myself a fresh fruit smoothie so I can at least get something on my stomach. I stepped on the scale this morning just out of a curiosity, which I hate to do because then I'm obsess over it for the rest of the week. I was excited to see that I'm down 1.2 pounds so thats always nice, just hopefully I can keep it up for the rest of the week :) I'm almost 5 weeks into being on WW and I feel great, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything and I hope I can just keep this momentum up!

I'm just going to relax for the rest of the day and take it easy. Maybe start packing so I don't forget anything when I leave on Saturday!! Which I'm so excited for, because I miss my boyfriend and friends sooooo much!! So tomorrow is my last day of work for the summer and its so bittersweet, but i'm excited to be moving on and taking the next step in my life and finishing school in less than a year.

Have a wonderful hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment