Weight Loss Journey

Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9/10

Haha I didn't know what to title this blog, so I decided just to use the date since it is kind of cool that the date is 8-9-10 :) Well anyways today wasn't a bad day, work was good. I was busy but a busy good, I wasn't pulling my hair out at the end of the 12-hour shift and thats always important. Tomorrow I have to wake up early again and work my 2nd to last shift of the summer! Woot!! I stayed OP really well today. I had a yogurt with a banana for breakfast, and a salad with 1/2 a can of tuna and olive oil mayo and a hard-boiled egg, so I had my protein and oil, which are the two hardest things for me to get in my diet!! I also got home from work and cooked some turkey meatballs and some whole grain spaghetti, and it was really yummy it was on the high side of points with 9 points, but I still had 12 left today so I wasn't worried about it and boy was it filling!! I'm stuffed!! Just hopefully I can keep it up so I can have a good loss this week, since last week wasn't that great :)

I'm super excited though, because this weekend I get to see my amazing boyfriend!! Who I miss dearly!! Way more then he thinks I miss him!! But boy do I love this man, he is amazing, I smile every time I think about him and the future looks very bright for the two of us :) And we have the cutest dog ever together..
Meet Cash :) Isn't he a darling!!
Well thats about it for now, not too much more to blog about, but I'm just happy with the progress I have made and hopefully I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment