Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, August 8, 2010

blah.. but moving on..

So I just ate 9.5 points of junk.. I got into a snacking mood.. and i'm dissappointed because I wasn't even hungry. But oh well I tracked it and I'm moving on I'm not letting it get me down for the rest of the week at least I still have 6 days to work it off. So i'm going to try and get 15 AP's this week.

I'm just proud of myself for tracking them and learning from my mistake because normally I would've not tracked it and acted like it never happened and then done it a couple days down the road because I had those WPs and its "okay". So I guess you could say its been a NSV for me today!!

I have to work in the morning and this is my last week of work for the summer, and I leave saturday for Tyler to start moving into my new apartment. I will definitely update with pictures whenever I'm done :)

Have a good week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment