Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday WI

This morning was WI day, so I jumped onto the scale ready for a gain, since I've been so bloated due to TOM, and bam 177.4 looked down at me!! Thats a loss of 0.6 pounds.. I will take it after the week I've had. I managed to stay OP but did not work out as much as I would've liked due to my anemia spell and my extreme tiredness from TOM. I'm also happy to say that I hit my 5% goal today :)

Starting weight: 187
Starting BMI: 31.1 (Obesity)

Today's weight: 177.4
Today's BMI: 29.5 (overweight) take that!!

Next goal to achieve is my 10% at 168.3 :)

And .4 away from buying a new pair of running shoes as my first reward!! So I excited with the progress I'm making :)

Have a great sunday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey! I was a 0.6 loser this week too and I am PUMPED! I had planned all week that I was going to gain....between stress and crappy days--ugh!

    Congratulations and keep up the good work!!

    I hope you get some cute shoes next week :)

    ReplyDelete