Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Apartment Shopping!

So weight loss aside, today my mom and I went shopping for some items I've been saving and meaning to buy all summer for my new apartment that I'm moving into in 2 weeks. We went to Target, and Bed Bath & Beyond and found some really great finds! Tomorrow we plan on going to Kohl's and JcPenny's to find the 2 addition things we weren't able to find today.

Here's what we found:
  • A desk
  • A chair
  • New shower curtain
  • New shower curtain clips
  • A book case
  • a duvet cover
  • some new pillows
  • some new towels
  • a couple of decorative items
All I need now is just a floor mat for my bathroom and some sheets for my new duvet set. I'm so excited to set up my new apartment and really make it my own. My roommate and I have about the same taste so it will be interesting to see how we set up our rooms!! 18 days and counting till I start my senior year of college and I'm super excited!! I miss my boyfriend terribly its been 4 weeks since I've seen him last and he is my better half this summer has definitely been a test to our relationship but for the better because we realized a lot about ourselves :)

Here is some pictures of a few of the things I bought today :)




Well tomorrow is WI Sunday and hopefully I have hit my 5% and my 10 pound mark :) here's hoping!! Sending myself skinny vibes.

2 comments:

  1. I totally have that table from Target! In fact I have most of that furniture collection! the coffee table, tv stand, entry way table, dining room table & chairs, and the table you have. My boyfriend put them together pretty easily & they quality is really good for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good to hear! Because I'm always a little worried about spending not so much on something and getting good quality out of it. I just needed a good sturdy writing desk to study on and get all my work done on, so I think this is going to workout perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete