Weight Loss Journey

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabulous Friday :)

Hello Bloggers!!

Today was fabulous friday, I rested and relaxed all day long. After much needed R&R I went for a nice swim and the sunshine felt wonderful :). I stayed OP all day and didn't have the urge to cheat once today. I think i'm getting use to only eating when i'm hungry and my relationship with food is only getting better. I love eating fresh whole foods, instead of all that processed food. I feel amazing and can't wait to continue on with my journey. Still nervous about WI on Sunday because of TOM. But hopefully whatever the scale reads I will still have this sense of empowerment. I definitely do feel bloated and thats what scares me but I'm been drinking loads of water in hopes that it will go away!!

I just made myself a yummy BLT with some extra lean turkey bacon and it was yummy!! And only roughly 5 points :) My anemic issues seem to be better since all that rest and tomorrow I plan to do a little shopping at Target to buy some new things for my new apartment. Next week is going to be my last week of work for the summer and I start school in 19 days and counting.. Pretty crazy I'm just ready to be back at school with all my friends and DBF. I ran into my ex and a couple of his friends the other day, and boy am I glad I got out of that relationship he is even more of a loser then when we were dating he is doing nothing with his life. I'm just glad I don't have that dragging me down anymore.

I'm a little dissapointed in my self because I didn't do any of my C25K this week, because of my extreme tiredness and weakness. So I think I'm going to start it again when I start school where I have a more normal schedule and I plan on starting the 30 day shred. I found it on sale at Target for $9 so I went ahead and bought it. I'm hoping I can stick to it, I will have more time on my hands once school starts so I think I can do it.

Keep on moving bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment