Weight Loss Journey

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

moving/packing!

Is sooooo frustrating!!

I can't stand packing and moving.. I have accumulated so much stuff in the past year that I can't believe I have as much stuff as I do. I'm just ready to get this over with! We got the keys to the new place today and I started moving a couple of things today, but it was so dang hot, 101 degrees here in Texas! Gahhhh! I'm ready for winter.

On other fronts, I've been doing really well with WW this week, I've been so busy that I havent had time to snack and think about it, so I just grab some fruits and veggies when I get hungry and keep going!

I'm off to go make me some veggie fajitas! and then get back to packing :)

1 comment:

  1. yummm, sounds good! great job sticking to plan & good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete