Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, August 22, 2010

WI!

I'm happy to say that after a torturous day moving yesterday from a 2nd floor apartment to another 2nd floor apartment I am all moved in and settled into my new place! This morning I weighed in and lost .6 pounds, which I'm happy about considering I thought I was going to have a gain due to the large baked potato I had last night and pretty much used all my weekly points!

So here's my new stats:
Starting WI: 187
Today's WI: 174
Total loss of 13 pounds!

I feel great and hope that I can keep it up now that I'm living alone with just my roommate and not my mom, who was very supportive and we went grocery shopping together! But I know I can do it if I just stick to my guns, and bring my lunches to school and just stay as busy as I can!

I will have pictures of my new apartment soon! I am just beat and have a lot more things still to do today, so have a good day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment