Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, August 1, 2010

And the verdict is...

I'm GUILTY!!!

of losing 2.6 pounds this week that is!! So excited that brings me at 9 pounds total lost so far. I'm .3 away from 5% and 6 pounds away from my back to school goal. But I'm too proud of myself to care and if I don't lose 6 pounds in the next month I wont be upset as long as I stay OP and try my best.

My mom decided she wants to go to Olive garden so I just need to figure out what is WW friendly there and just do my best :D i'm making this short because some family came over and we are going to go swimming.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job! That's an amazing loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is amazing. I'm so happy for you. Doesn't losing that much make you so motivated. When you go to Olive Garden just remember ask for a box when they give you your meal. You can immediately put 1/2 or even 3/4 of it in there. If I don't do it quickly then I will eat it all. I love me some Olive Garden. Congrats again on your loss. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your success so far. You seem to be doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I work at Olive Garden...so here are a few meals that will work for you!

    -Venitian Apricot Chicken (dinner portion) 7pts
    -Mixed Grill (All chicken - Dinner portion) 15pts (With this one I usually eat half and have half at another time and round to about 7pts)

    -Salad and low-fat Italian dressing 0pts!
    -Bread stick 3pts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!! That is such an inspiration to me!!
    (And thanks to Heather for my future reference!)

    ReplyDelete