Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, July 31, 2010

SOOOOO EXCITED :D

So today my parents surprised me with a great gift!! I got a brand new 2010 mini cooper s. It is so freaking cute :D and they put it in my name so its all mine, i'm so excited because I have been wanting a new car for the longest time! And it is a 6-speed and so much fun. I have to get use to driving the 6-speed all the time but I know I can do it. Just takes practice. I mean my first car was manual and drove that thing everywhere!!

I stayed OP all day long, even with all the excitement! tomorrow morning is WI and I'm nervous about it because I have felt bloated, but I've been good. So i'm hoping for at least a 1 pound loss. Tomorrow night we are going out to eat to celebrate my mom's birthday one day early because we will all be working on monday.

Well i'm exhausted and really need to go to bed, before I pass out!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you had the best day ever! Congrats on the new car. That is freaking awesome. I'm even more impressed that you stayed on points with everything going on. Good luck at wi tomorrow. Let us all know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My best friend in high school had a Mini and it was amazing! Ugh, so jealous! You will definitely be able to remember stick shift soon, I've been driving one since I got my license.

    ReplyDelete