Weight Loss Journey

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lazy Friday

So today was such a lazy day! I'm ashamed! I didn't even get out of bed till 10 am, which I'm usually out of bed before 8 even on my days off. But its okay because I needed the rest. I ate pretty well today.. I didn't have too much of an appetite today so its 7:30 here and I still have 7 points left. I think I'm just going to eat some fresh fruit and call it a night! I still have my WI on Sunday and really want it to be a good one, so I don't want to ruin it by eating 7 points worth of junk food!

I'm about to go on my nightly bike ride and I think I'm going to try and do 7 miles tonight, because I've had just a lazy day I'm well rested! Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to go to target to buy some things for my new apartment and go get pedicures! Yay!! My favorite thing to do! Monday is my mom's birthday so Sunday night we are going out to eat, and it will be my first time since I started WW two weeks ago to eat out.. so I'm a little worried but I think I understand the plan pretty well so I think I can do it!!

Hopefully my mom at least tells us where she wants to go so I can look at the NI of everything haha! Well I'm going to go before I lose daylight! Have a good friday night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love pedicures too. They are so relaxing. I really love when they massage my legs.

    Maybe you could ask your mom to narrow it down to 3 places and decide what you would get at each of those. I usually write a note to myself in my phone to remind me of what I picked out in advance. That way I'm not tempted to sit and stare at the menu and choose something that's not so good for me. I bet you will do great. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete