Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/10

The title says it all.. not too much going on in my life. The last two days of work, were horrible. I was crazy busy and I wasn't feeling too hot because my wonderful friend TOM is visiting and I get horrible migraines instead of cramps. I'm proud of myself though because I stayed OP. I went to the dentist this morning and had to get a filling :( and then I took my grandmother out to eat to Luby's her favorite place. I just got the roasted chicken some green beans and steamed broccoli, which was a 6 point lunch, so can't beat that. Now I'm just laying on the couch being a bum because my mouth is sore and TOM makes me not want to do anything!! At least I don't have the munchies. I'm doing my best the week to not let TOM beat me so I can have a loss this week!! Drinking more water then ever!! I'm going to try out a new recipe tonight for dinner, I will take a picture to show how it turned out and post it later on.

Have a great hump day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment